AYACHIT & ASSOCIATES, a firm of chartered accountants was established in the year 1996 and is based in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. The Head Office of the firm is centrally located in the capital of the state - BHOPAL and branch office of the firm is located in business capital of the state – INDORE. The firm is having another branch office at SEHORE. The firm is and primarily engaged in providing specialized and professional services in the areas of Accounting, Audit and Taxation, Management Consultancy. Our firm also provides specialized services and one stop solutions to Liquor Traders – Whole sale and Retail.
Our team is headed by highly motivated and skilled professionals who have gained in-depth knowledge and experience in providing a multitude of services including tax planning, representation in tax matters, investment consultancy, management consultancy, software solutions and a host of related matters.
Our professional approach blended with personal attention has resulted in our clients reposing their faith and trust which is reflected in the long standing relationship that we enjoy with them.
BRIEF NATURE OF WORK HANDLED
Providing Accounting and Auditing services for SME's (small and medium sized enterprises), consultation, advice and attending to Tax matters for Individuals, partnership firms, and companies.
- Consultation Advice and services in matters relating to Service tax (registrations, service tax payments, returns, assessments and appeals),
- Consultation Advice and services in matters relating to Madhya Pradesh Value Added Tax (registrations, VAT payments, returns, assessments and appeals),
- Consultation Advice and services in matters relating to Professional Tax (registrations and enrolments, Professional tax payments, returns, assessments and appeals), Tax deduction at source, Fringe Benefit Tax and other related laws.
- Consultation, appearances and assessments relating to Surveys, Search and Seizure under the Income Tax Act and representations at the assessment and appellate levels.
- Conduct of Statutory, Concurrent, Internal, Income Leakage, and Stock audits of Public Sector banks and Co-operative Banks.
- Consultancy and services relating to Project funding-Preparation of project reports, profitability and fund flow and other related statements, liasoning with banks and financial institutions.
Complete software solutions for Retail Liquor traders, providing all services relating to accounting, taxation and all related matters.